Hi there, Sammi Lynn here. I see you've stumbled upon my little corner of the internet. I am a random and fun person, who loves anime, manga, video games, books, movies, and much, much more. :] Feel free to Follow me, I Follow in return.
So… Have we genetically altered cats with Weeping Angel DNA or something?
I’ve decided to play Santa and give out free shit. Woo. The best part is it doesn’t even matter if you’re naughty or nice. Although if I see that you’re a racist asshole you probably won’t get this stuff. Just sayin’.
- Pink 3DS XL
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf game
- ACNL guidebook
- One reblog and one like per person
- You have to be willing to give me your address so I can mail it!
- You don’t have to be following me, but I may throw in extra goodies if you are :3
Giveaway ends December 29th, 11:29 PM!!!
I am never going to get over the fact that this guy directed “Thor”.
Did he though, or did he just obliviate the actual director and stick his name on the credits?
REGINA! REGINA NO! BAD EVIL QUEEN! STOP SPRAYING PEOPLE WITH FAKE CURSE SMOKE! NOT FUNNY!
As many of you know, I’ve been talking about having a giveaway for my Songbirds for some time. Thanks to Black Friday, I’ve been able snag some awesome merchandise from the Irrational Store for under half the cost it normally would have been.
So, to celebrate the holidays and the year coming to a close, here’s Fuck Yeah! BioShock: Infinite’s first official giveaway! There will be three winners of this giveaway.
Be sure to read the Rules and How to Enter!
First Place Will Win:
- BioShock Infinite Vitruvian Songbird Poster
- Elizabeth & Boys of Silence Figure Set
- Booker & Elizabeth Spotlight Poster
- BioShock Infinite Trio Lithograph Set
Second Place Will Win:
Third Place Will Win:
RULES/How to Enter:
- Ends December 31, 2013, Midnight (EST).
- Like for one entry, reblog ONLY ONCE for one entry. That is a total of two entries, multiple reblogs do not count.
- This giveaway is only for followers of Fuck Yeah! BioShock: Infinite. I will check to see that you are following.
- No giveaway blogs! I will check!
- Winners will be determined by a random number generator.
- In the event that you do win, you must respond to my message within twenty-four hours. If you do not, another winner will be chosen, so keep your ask open!
- Items will be shipped as soon as possible following the end of the giveaway and winner responses.
- I will ship internationally, but you may have to wait a bit longer to receive your prizes if I do not have the extra cash to ship it at the time.
- You have to be okay with giving me your address. If you are under eighteen, please ask your parents for permission before entering this contest.
- If you already happen to own one of these items and win, it is not required, but would be appreciated if you would allow me to send you the items you do not have only, that way someone else without the item that you happen to already own can receive it instead.
Good luck to all my Songbirds and happy holidays!
First link is the preview, second is the code. Let me know if you need help installing the html/css codes. These are just a few I thought would suit you and your character :)
Racebent Cast of The Blacklist
Jamie Chung as Agent Elizabeth Keen
David Ramsey as Raymond “Red” Reddington
Thomas Gibson as Agent Harold Cooper
Manolo Cardona as Agent Donald Ressler
Jennifer Morrison as Agent Margot/Meera Malik
Sendhil Ramamurthy as Tom Keen
None of the gifs used are mine.
that awkward moment when I try to switch Niall and Ellen’s faces and they still look like themselves
stop reblogging this before ellen sees it and puts it on her fucking show
lets get it there
A FRIEND JUST POSTED THIS ON FACEBOOK AND I JUST
I DON’T EVEN WANT TO KNOW HOW AMAZING THIS KID WILL BE WHEN HE GROWS UP
"WOOOW THAT IS REALLY GOOD-wow that IS really good…"
THIS CHILD IS THREE. I AM 16 AND CANNOT EVEN DRAW THIS WELL WITH A FUCKING MONTHS WORTH OF TIME. KUDOS TO THIS LOVELY LITTLE ARTISTIC SHIT RIGHT HERE.
This is a fake, guys. It was for Playmates to promote TMNT.
To celebrate the debut of Pokemon XY, I’M GIVING AWAY THIS LIGHTLY USED NINTENDO 3DS XL LIMITED EDITION PIKACHU CONSOLE.
This will come with a 4GB SD card, charger, and all original instruction manuals and inserts including AR cards.
This is my first giveaway, and I’m really hoping that I can make someone happy with their own limited edition console who didn’t get a chance to buy one!
- You can reblog this as many times as you want. Likes count.
- You don’t have to be following me, but if you did that’d be real rad! I love meeting new people and do post quite a bit of Pokemon.
- I’ll need your address for shipping… so you have to be comfortable with giving me that.
- No giveaway blogs.
- I will ship overseas.
The giveaway will end OCTOBER 30TH. I will give the winner 24 hours to respond to two asks before a new winner will be chosen.
Also, I want to say that I will not be selling this. If you’re really dying to know why I’m giving this away instead, message me off anon and I’ll let you know the details.
Have fun guys!! Don’t be afraid to ask me questions, and good luck— I hope I can make at least someone out there smile!
Harry PotterCaptain Jack Harkness
Captain Jim Kirk
You aren’t reading that wrong, Staples has a really weird sale on copics right now
Search for “copics” http://www.staples.com/copic/directory_copic? (go down)
All the 72 sets are sold out but you can still nab many of the 36 sets (at time of posting)
Free shipping if you are a staples rewards member
Copics USUALLY cost $3-6 EACH marker so all artists GOGOGOGO
IT’S TOTALLY LEGIT WHAT THE FUCK
It sucks to live in here where i can’t get it, sigh. But maybe this information will be useful for my followers
as of right now all the 36 sets are sold out too
but if anyone wants to try then go for it
WHAT. THE. FFFFFFF
Anyone wanting to try Copics, GET IT NOW. Some sorcery is at work here, so might as well take advantage of it.
Because it’s NEVER THAT CHEAP on mundane days!
What the actual fuck?