So I decided to dabble in making my own gif at 1 in the morning?
Yeah have some feels, fandom.
Dedicated to the birthday girl whole-armies-turn-and-run
Not my gifs. Four of them have watermarks. Have fun girls.
Three 300x800 sidebar images of Matt Smith/The Eleventh Doctor.
Feel free to use. Likes or reblogs are appreciated, but not required.
Made by me from stock wallpapers.
On a scale of 1 to Nathan Fillon how upset was the star of your favorite cancelled show about the show’s cancellation?
So much so that they made a reference in a movie?
Not to mention another TV show. No one could be more upset than him.
So… Have we genetically altered cats with Weeping Angel DNA or something?
I’ve decided to play Santa and give out free shit. Woo. The best part is it doesn’t even matter if you’re naughty or nice. Although if I see that you’re a racist asshole you probably won’t get this stuff. Just sayin’.
- Pink 3DS XL
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf game
- ACNL guidebook
- One reblog and one like per person
- You have to be willing to give me your address so I can mail it!
- You don’t have to be following me, but I may throw in extra goodies if you are :3
Giveaway ends December 29th, 11:29 PM!!!
I am never going to get over the fact that this guy directed “Thor”.
Did he though, or did he just obliviate the actual director and stick his name on the credits?
REGINA! REGINA NO! BAD EVIL QUEEN! STOP SPRAYING PEOPLE WITH FAKE CURSE SMOKE! NOT FUNNY!
As many of you know, I’ve been talking about having a giveaway for my Songbirds for some time. Thanks to Black Friday, I’ve been able snag some awesome merchandise from the Irrational Store for under half the cost it normally would have been.
So, to celebrate the holidays and the year coming to a close, here’s Fuck Yeah! BioShock: Infinite’s first official giveaway! There will be three winners of this giveaway.
Be sure to read the Rules and How to Enter!
First Place Will Win:
- BioShock Infinite Vitruvian Songbird Poster
- Elizabeth & Boys of Silence Figure Set
- Booker & Elizabeth Spotlight Poster
- BioShock Infinite Trio Lithograph Set
Second Place Will Win:
Third Place Will Win:
RULES/How to Enter:
- Ends December 31, 2013, Midnight (EST).
- Like for one entry, reblog ONLY ONCE for one entry. That is a total of two entries, multiple reblogs do not count.
- This giveaway is only for followers of Fuck Yeah! BioShock: Infinite. I will check to see that you are following.
- No giveaway blogs! I will check!
- Winners will be determined by a random number generator.
- In the event that you do win, you must respond to my message within twenty-four hours. If you do not, another winner will be chosen, so keep your ask open!
- Items will be shipped as soon as possible following the end of the giveaway and winner responses.
- I will ship internationally, but you may have to wait a bit longer to receive your prizes if I do not have the extra cash to ship it at the time.
- You have to be okay with giving me your address. If you are under eighteen, please ask your parents for permission before entering this contest.
- If you already happen to own one of these items and win, it is not required, but would be appreciated if you would allow me to send you the items you do not have only, that way someone else without the item that you happen to already own can receive it instead.
Good luck to all my Songbirds and happy holidays!
First link is the preview, second is the code. Let me know if you need help installing the html/css codes. These are just a few I thought would suit you and your character :)
Racebent Cast of The Blacklist
Jamie Chung as Agent Elizabeth Keen
David Ramsey as Raymond “Red” Reddington
Thomas Gibson as Agent Harold Cooper
Manolo Cardona as Agent Donald Ressler
Jennifer Morrison as Agent Margot/Meera Malik
Sendhil Ramamurthy as Tom Keen
None of the gifs used are mine.
i care a lot about the well-being of the xkit guy
that awkward moment when I try to switch Niall and Ellen’s faces and they still look like themselves
stop reblogging this before ellen sees it and puts it on her fucking show
lets get it there